Before we open up for nominations on May 1, we thought it would be a good idea to explain the rules we, The Authority Panel, have discussed.
- All completed fanfictions may be submitted for consideration.
- A WIP (work in progress) must have been updated within the last six months to be considered for any category EXCEPT the Pins and Needles award. We understand there are some phenomenal stories out there that are in progress, but we want to try to celebrate those authors that are continuously striving to update their stories.
- For the New Kid on the Block award, the author must have posted their first story between May 1, 2013, and April 30, 2014.
- For next year’s awards (yes, we are thinking ahead), the same story cannot win a category twice. For example, if Bored to Death were to win The Best of the Best (favorite fic of all-time), it cannot be nominated for that category again. As we said before, we want to celebrate all of your hardworking authors.
- You may submit the nomination form one time.
And remember . . .